Making Noise @Humber Year One Feedback Survey
Click on the link to complete the Survey https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/97SCKFP
The survey is available online until April 19th, 2013 and is intended for the following partners:
- Humber Student’s Federation (HSF)
- Student Committee
- Advisory Committee
- Humber Student
- Humber Staff
- Other (please specify)
Thank you for participating in the first year of the Making Noise @Humber project. The goal of the project is to address and prevent Gender-based Violence at Humber College through the engagement of students, faculty, administration, staff and the community.
We would appreciate it if you took 5-10 minutes to complete this short 10 question feedback survey. It will help us understand what we are doing right, and what we could be doing better. The survey is completely anonymous and will be used to provide us with insight as we move into the second year of the initiative.
For more information on the project please visit http://urbanalliance.ca
- http://www.swc-cfc.gc.ca/med/news-nouvelles/2012/1114-14-eng.html Government of Canada Takes Action to End Violence against Women and Girls on University and College Campuses
- http://humberlife.com/humberlife/humbers-going-to-make-noise/ Humber’s Going To Make Noise
- http://www.humber.ca/news/humber-fights-violence-against-women Humber fights violence against women
- http://thecaribbeancamera.com/?p=1161 Meanwhile, the UARR is involved in a number of other projects according to its president. “We have a 28-month gender-based violence prevention project in partnership with Humber College, that’s ongoing.
- http://web.studentportfolios.ca/~humberjournalism.com/humbernews/violence-against-women-focus-of-humber-campaign/ Violence against women focus of Humber campaign
- http://www.swc-cfc.gc.ca/account-resp/pd-dp/dgc-dsc/2011-2012/gc-sc-642-eng.html This 28-month project will address the issue of violence against women on the Humber College campus by conducting a gender-based analysis of its current policy, procedures, and practices against violence on campus. Based on the findings of the analysis and with the involvement of the college’s administration and stakeholders, a plan and instruments to address the issues and concerns revealed in the study will be developed. Students will also be involved in creating media pieces targeting on-campus service providers and institutions including campus pubs and student residences.