The Urban Alliance on Race Relations is committed to engaging in meaningful partnerships with other organizations aiming to address issues with racism, racialization and discrimination in our society.
Who have we been working with?
- Other organizations doing antiracism work (NARCC)
- Humber College – Gender Based Violence Prevention Project
- Ethno-racial groups and organizations serving ethno-racial groups
- Mainstream organizations (Police (TPS) / Toronto District School Board (TDSB)/ Special Investigations Unit (SIU)) – in a resources capacity only
- Coalitions (One Toronto/ Equity Toronto/ Canadians Concerned about Sri Lanka/ Good Jobs for All/ Colour of Poverty)
25 in 5
Poverty reduction with plan to reduce poverty in Ontario by 25% in 5 years.
The Campaign for Public Education
Dedicated to rebuilding public education in Toronto.
The Colour of Poverty
Highlighting the racialization of poverty in Ontario.
Good Jobs for All Coalition
Improvement on living and working conditions in Toronto.
No to Hate
Challenging the status quo and demanding a better public education system.